Gone camping!

Going to Utah today! Am so excited! A full week of road-tripping, hiking, camping, and picture-taking in my favorite place in America. Hope I don't run out of film.

Truck, somewhere in Arizona or Utah, 2007. My favorite picture from all my trips to the Southwest, so far.


Monument Valley, 2003. This pictures has been done a million times but I couldnt' help myself.


Zion National Park, 2003. You know I love my trees.


Kolob Canyon, 2003. One of my favorite places to backpack.
All images © Christine Han 2003-2007

For the 3 or 4 of you who check this blog of mine regularly (thanks Mom, haha), I have pre-uploaded a couple random pictures that will post next week so you don't get bored. Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. haha, I was just wondering how you did that from utah! :)

    ReplyDelete