There's something about the American West


All images © Christine Han 2007

The light! The air! The mountains! The blue blue sky and the red red rocks! Or in this case a stormy sky and an old Ford, and an old-fashioned cowboy (Isn't he kinda glamorous? Like he's surveying the country or watching over his cattle? Actually, he was eating ice cream, which is equally as important in my book!). It's so beautiful out west, it makes me want to cry. I've been hankering to go back like you wouldn't believe.

4 comments:

  1. He reminds me of the Sheriff in Kill Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these shots. what lenses were you using and did you do photoshop these in any way? i love the colors in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! i was using the normal 80mm lens on my Hasselblad 500c/m, and no photoshop. the sky was just beautiful that day--just before the storm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about the American West. Its so beautiful and sad and wild all at the same time. I love that feeling I get when I road trip through. All I want to do is stick out my arms and feel the wind as I drive towards the sun...

    ReplyDelete