My new website (finally!)

Friends, I'd be honored if you checked out my new website, which is finally done: http://christinehanphotography.com/


Let me know what you think.  If you like what you see, I'd be grateful if you shared it with your editor friends and engaged friends who are looking for fresh photography!

If you're looking to DIY like I did, I recommend using Wordpress.  I bought the Photocrati theme, which made it super easy for the most part.  The difficult part was reviewing all my work from the past several years and dealing with my perfectionism and detail-orientation, which leads to a lot of hemming and hawing over stuff that doesn't. Really. Matter. Sigh.

But I'm proud of it! Especially my series on The West, Food, and all my Weddings.

I'm happy to answer any questions about how I did it.  It was daunting to me before I started, so if you're looking to do the same and you'd like some encouragement or helpful tips, drop me a line.  I'm no expert, but I can share my own experience.

Thanks to all of you who've been so supportive, especially to my husband Tocha, my sister Rosa, my mother and father, and my dear friends Florence and Lisa.  It's been so important in my transition to doing photography full-time.  

1 comment:

  1. i'm so proud of you! it really looks amazing... i'm so impressed. at the challenges you overcome by doing it yourself and for doing what you love.
    i love you!

    ReplyDelete