Getting ready




All images © 2012 Christine Han

I love photographing brides and grooms getting ready for their wedding.  It's one of my favorite parts of the day because I love the rituals involved, the anticipation, the nervousness even.  I also like it because I get to ease into the rest of the day by starting out quietly during the morning, giving everyone the chance to get used to me being there.  

Until I got married, I didn't know how lovely it would be to have "getting-ready" photos.  You don't get to see how your sweetheart got ready, so it's really delightful to see the images!  

Some of my favorite photos from any wedding are from this part of the day.  These are just a few from a couple weddings Tocha and I photographed recently, all shot on black and white film.

1 comment: