Pantry Confidential

My foodie journalist friend Hana Choi and I have been snooping around people's kitchens and posting about it here on our new site Pantry Confidential!

The point is to showcase a wide variety of food enthusiasts and how they cook/eat at home. This project has been a heck of a lot of fun, and we are so excited to finally start sharing it on the Interweb! We've gotten some great feedback so far and would love for you to check it out. I'm especially proud of some of the photography I've done for this project. Each person we've profiled has inspired me in a different way.

Here's a preview of today's post on Ceramic Artist/Manager of Blue Ribbon Sushi Brooklyn, Shino Takeda.









All images © 2011 Pantry Confidential and Christine Han

Click through to Pantry Confidential for the full post and more eye candy! Please spread the word and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment