River Rock Inn, Milford, PA


© Christine Han 2009

What a wonderful lunch I had at this restaurant. The food was delicious, and the ambiance, as you may deduce from the picture, was really quite nice. We started off with lobster mac 'n cheese, fried calamari, and New England clam chowder. Then I had a HUGE deep-fried breaded pork chop sandwich with gravy. And for dessert, I had a giant sweet potato creme brulee with lots of fresh whipped cream.

And then for dinner I ate pizza.

Have I told you I'm lactose-intolerant? So in the middle of the night, I threw up a few times. Out came the pizza, completely undigested. But I didn't regret a single thing I ate.

If you're ever in Milford, check this place out. My friend Chrissy and her mother took me, and I am very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment