Chicago again

The answer is Chicago! But of course! =) Can you tell I like this town? Lake Michigan is so vast that being on the lakefront is like being in Santa Monica staring out into the Pacific. Minus the palm trees.














These fantastic views are from The Signature Room, on the 95th floor of the John Hancock Center. My mom, who is the best and the cutest, took me there for lunch. The food was meh, since what you're really paying for is the view, duh. But I still stuffed myself silly, since I have no self control around buffets. Mom, I had such a great time with you, thank you!

All images © Christine Han 2009

3 comments:

  1. great photo of your mom. you guys look a lot alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the abstract ones! makes you really want to jump in the water...

    ReplyDelete